Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anne

Anne is crazy! She goes through out the house babbling and waving her hands about as if she is a baptist preacher. I'm not sure how she got so crazy. It's definitely not from me. She is so polite. She says "thank you" and "good job" after everything. I especially appreciate it when I'm cleaning up a rancid diaper. There are so many moments during everyday that I just have to grit my teeth and contain myself because she is so squishy and adorable that I have overwhelming urges to squish her and nibble on her. She is so tolerant of her father's and my floods of kisses. She continues on with her activity as though it were nothing. It is so fun to watch her attention to detail, her happy spirit, and how much she idolizes us (mostly her dad, but me some).
She LOVES her baby and is a very good mother. She rocks it, sings to it, pats it, gives it drinks, etc.+

No comments:

Post a Comment